Cooking/Dipping Sauce (such as Rendang sauce, barbeque sauce or hot sauce)
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, to taste, to form a semi-thick batter.
- Coat the cauliflower florets in the batter and place on an oven tray ensuring the florets do not touch
- Place the tray in an oven preheated to 200°C (392°F) until the batter over the florets has dried.
- Dip the florets into the batter again before returning the florets to the oven and repeat this process 2-3 more times.
- When the florets are fully cooked or browned let it brush some of the chosen sauce onto it and return to the oven for a few minutes/until the sauce has thickened over the surface of the florets.